In the instrument industry for more than a decade, Lilliput (OWON) has been continuously expanding the product line to meet the needs of instrument enthusiasts. From the former hand-held portable oscilloscope, to the ultra-thin body desktop oscilloscope. The product line also expands, includes with signal generator, programmable power supply, wireless multimeter. This year, one new member adds in Lilliput (OWON) product family product- XSA1000 series spectrum analyzer.
Currently introduced two models XSA1015 and XSA1036, respectively, support 1.5G and 3.6G frequency. 10.4-inch large screen, user-friendly real-time data. The minimum resolution bandwidth of 10Hz, can easily distinguish the weak frequency gap. -130dBm assure less average noise level interfere with the actual data and can observe a weaker signal. The XSA1000 series provides EMI pre-compatibility capabilities to accurately test and diagnose electromagnetic interference.
- Turkey Announces Addition Of 267 Million U.S. Tariffs On U.S. Products
- India takes action in advance to increase taxes on U.S. goods
- OWON Is Back From Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products Exhib..
- OWON Is Attending The Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products E..
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2018 HKEF (Spring Edition) (Hong Kong)
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2018 ECEDHA Annual Conference (Monterey, California, U.S.A)
- Chinese New Year Holiday Notice
- Meeting You on Embedded World 2018
- Meet you on London BETT show 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving!